If you’re thinking about hiring a caricaturist but not sure if one would be worth it... think again! A caricaturist is an ideal way for breaking the ice at your party, entertaining guests between proceedings or attracting attention to your exhibition stand.
Our caricature artists will make your event a blast! In just mere moments, our artists will sketch hilarious cartoon pictures of you and your guests. Kids are enthralled, adults are entertained, and everyone leaves with a cherished memento of your day.
On average a caricaturist is able to complete 12 - 15 caricatures per hour, usually to lots of laughter from the victim’s friends. However, this does depend on whether the caricaturist is using colour, drawing one person or a couple at the same time and if a background is required.
Whether your event is corporate or private, caricatures lend the perfect touch at birthdays, bar & bat mitzvahs, trade shows, graduation parties and corporate functions,
Our caricaturists are happy to work in almost every environment, provided there is enough light to adequately see. Working either standing and mingling with guests, or seated, a light hearted caricature drawn in black and white or colour on A4 paper usually takes about five minutes.
THINGS TO REMEMBER WHEN BOOKING A CARICATURIST
- Think about the timing ratio against the number of guests
- A caricaturist will typically manage between 12 - 15 caricatures per hour; so, take into account the number of guests at your event and the length of time you wish to book the caricaturist for.
- Make sure there is enough light and space for a caricaturist to work.
- Adequate light and space are the main requirements for a caricaturist to operate successfully, so make sure a well-lit area is provided. Furthermore, if you want the caricaturist seated then make sure there is an area of appropriate size so as to fit the artist, easel, victim and onlookers.
Caricaturists are ideal for all types of events.
STANDARD LENGTH OF PERFORMANCE
2 or 3 hours (longer periods available subject to cost)
- Corporate Events
- Private Parties
- Christmas Parties
- Sporting Events
- Team Building Events
- Bar and Bat Mitzvahs
- Exhibition and Trade Shows
- and many more…
Q: How long does each drawing take?
A: Each performance caricature takes 4-5 minutes; any quicker might diminish the quality.
Q: How many can the caricaturist draw in 2 hours?
A: On average 12-15 per hour, but we never guarantee a number, as working conditions are out of our control.
Q: Are the drawings free or do you charge per person?
A: All the drawings are presented free of charge in a plastic sleeve, envelope or are rolled up. You simply pay for the time.